Thursday 17 November 2011

Cow rig for Aardman's "Moo"












Recently finished this character rig for a new Aardman's commercial, created for Colman's new instant beef gravy. Directed by Bobby Proctor, and nicely animated by the great Mathew Rees.

It's been interesting to deal with the biped-quadruped rig issue. As usual, we used two different rigs, but in this case even two different models were created and rigged for each version.

Check out the final animation here, hope you like it!

1 comment:

  1. HI, this is really cool, I didn't know Aardman made that ad! I'm gonna have a good look through your blog now, it looks really interesting :)

    Oh and I've just started a film fan blog, could I post some of your work on there? I'm a big fan of animation :)

    http://filmtrolls.blogspot.com...

    ReplyDelete